CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL LAW
- providing expertise and advice on Civil and Commercial matters, including Banking legislation, Currency legislation and Insurance Law, either in verbal or written form;
- designing, examining and applying any economic agreements required for business, including contracts of delivery, turnkey contracts, contracts of sales, contracts of exchange, leasing agreements, contracts of carriage, storing etc.
- providing specialist advice to our clients on setting-up, activities and winding-up of an incorporate personeither in verbal or written form,conducting the corresponding legal procedures;
- providing advice on Corporate and Company Law issues relating to joint-stock and other administrative companies and partnerships, nonprofit organizations, status, rights and duties of participants, as well as administration matters;
- legal support of activities performed by client’s company administration, preparing and holding corporate general meetings or other corporate events;
- supporting restructuring procedures;
- Due Diligence;
- devising corporate agreements between parties (shareholders);
- legal support in M&A procedures;
- corporate litigation, protecting against hostile takeover.
LEGAL SUPPORT OF OUR CLIENTS’ BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
- providing our clients with regular legal support of their day-to-day operations;
- determining strategy of performing legal tasks faced by our clients;
- developing and maintaining efficient up-to-date legal document flow for our clients.
- legal support in creating, managing and protecting of Intellectual Property;
- providing specialist advice to our clients on Intellectual Property matters, including copyright, patent, trademark, and other intellectual property either in verbal or written form;
- registrating trademarks and other means of individualizing a company;
- protecting Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation;
- protecting business reputation, honour and dignity, commercial secrets and other valuable information as well as personal data and image protection.
- spotting and risk assessment of debtor, legal support in bankruptcy prevention;
- analysis of debtors’ transactions, spotting of any possible reasons for their invalidity;
- risk assessment of vicarious liability of debtors’ controlling bodies;
- legal support in bankruptcy procedures.
LEGAL SUPPORT OF LAND, DEVELOPING, BUILDING PROJECTS
AND REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
- expert evaluating and analyzing of legal title and other documents on real estate, checking up oаdocuments validity;
- legal support in negotiations between transaction parties aiming to conform its form and conditions;
- devising of transaction scheme basing on parties’ agreements, legal risks evaluation for transaction participants;
- preparing documentation for registrating transactions in the Russian law enforcement agencies;
- step-by-step transaction support, including notary;
- representing interests of transaction party in State registration body.
LEGAL SUPPORT OF INVESTMENTS
- providing overall integrated legal advice to clients on implementation of investment projects in Russian Federation;
- step-by-step project development, risk mitigation, assessing tax implications;
- evaluation of legal regulation relating to specific investment project.
- providing advice on all aspects of labour law, liaising with personnel departments, trade unions, controlling bodies;
- legal regulation of employment relations, including internal corporate regulations and other documents;
- representing clients’ interests in legal disputes.
FAMILY LAW AND LEGAL SUPPORT IN THE FORM OF «FAMILY COUNCELLOR»
- providing advice on protection of family rights;
- devising and legal support in marriage contracts and other family law agreements (partition of property, alimony, communication with children);
- representing clients’ interests in divorce procedures, partition of property, defining children residence and other matrimonial disputes;
- legal support in inheritance, including complex objects (enterprises, securities, intellectual property rights);
- providing to individuals «family councellor» services, i.e. legal support in various aspects of private life, managing of personal assets, personal taxes, support in real estate transactions, securities, sea-vessels and aircrafts in Russian Federation and abroad; advising on dual citizenship, residence, opening bank accounts abroad.
TAX, CUSTOMS AND ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
- advising on Customs, Administrative, Tax and Antimonopoly matters, in verbal or written form;
- planning and optimizing tax strategies, including use of the International Tax Law instruments;
- examining tax implications arising from business activities of our clients, expert evaluating documents;
- legal support in case of tax control actions.
- advising on antimonopoly law;
- antitrust auditing of clients’ business activities;
- legal support of our clients in antimonopoly procedures;
- representing our clients before antimonopoly bodie;
- pretrial and trial dispute resolution with antimonopoly bodies.
LEGAL SUPPORT IN COURT PROCEDURE
- devising strategy and tactics of settling, including complex cases, applying differentiated approach to litigation at every stage;
- pretrial dispute resolution, including alternative methods of settlement (mediation, arbitral proceedings, negotiations);
- devising legal position on disputes, search and collection of proofs, examining precedents;
- expert representation of civil and administrative cases before arbitration courts, courts of general jurisdiction, Intellectual Property Court, Supreme Court, Constitutional Court;
- enforcing judicial acts in favor of our clients, including use of provisional remedies and court enforcement;
- efficient protecting our clients against unreasonable property and non-property claims;
- representing clients’ interests in quasi-judicial State bodies (Chamber of Patent Disputes, Federal Antimonopoly Service, Commissions on Labour Disputes, Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastreand Cartography).